Playing with the ECM

J.W. Harris jwharris at holli.com
Wed Dec 20 00:22:41 GMT 1995

>On was if it failed ROM checksum. I can't remember the other. I thought that

Yeah, I forgot about this one if it fails the first checksum on startup, the
injectors will be inhibited.  Changing one bit will cause it to fail.
J.W. Harris                                          Delco Electronics Corp.
Project Engineer                                     One Corporate Center
Powertrain Electronics                               M.S. CT40C
                                                     Kokomo, IN 46904-9005
jwharris at kocrsv01.delcoelect.com

Of course, all responses are my own and should not be mistaken for those of
Delco Electronics or General Motors.