Hi ! Just joined the list......

David Doddek pantera at dris.com
Wed Dec 20 01:50:15 GMT 1995

>Hello everyone. I'm an electriacl engineer and my main hobby is my corvette.
>I want to drop fuel injection on it. I haven't looked too much at after market
>stuff for this area so what kind of efi kits are out there that are good.
>
>I'm looking for something that is adjustable and that I could re-program
>once I get into it a little more. I'd also like to keep it under a couple
>of grand.
>
>What are some options?
>
>Thanks in advance for any help.....
>
>jgiles

MR. Giles
I will be selling a low cost system soon that is easy to use.  The first
system will be fuel only, but later I will add an ignition control.  And
later next year I will have a full sequential injection and ignition system.
For info, Email me.

David J. Doddek                                          |pantera at dris.com
Owner SGD Electronics & Development Engr for Caterpillar |h 309 685-7965
Formula SAE Team Sidewinder 94-95                        |w 309 578-2931
89 T-bird SC,  69 Fairlane w/SGD EFI                     |fx 217 428-4686
74 Pantera w/Electromitive Tec-II Twin turbos and Nitros |
Hey, If you are going to go fast, go REEEAAL FAST.       |