General question

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Fri Dec 22 02:38:04 GMT 1995

     I found Haltech too expensive when I was looking for one, there are a
     lot of equivalent systems around that are cheaper.

     Dan        dzorde at aesprodata.com.au

Subject: General question
Author:  diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu at INTERNET
Date:    22/12/95 10:40 AM

Hi,

I just joined the list to see what you-all are talking about.  I scanned
your Web site, and it looks like you're taking "Do It Yourself" very
seriously--building systems from scratch.

Is there any discussion on this list of aftermarket "boxed" systems?
 (Putting a system in a car which didn't have one from the factory is
sort-of "do it yourself", which is what I'm interested in doing.)  I'm
particularly interested in anything you have to say about the Haltech
systems.

Thanks,

--Kent