General question

Jim Pearl JVP at qsi.com
Fri Dec 22 03:03:17 GMT 1995

I too must echo this sentiment! I am the current owner of a DFI box on a =
twin turbo 5.0 Mustang and am looking for others with experience with =
this box. A book I have to recommend for all (including Haltech) is the =
book "Fuel Injection" put out by MotorBook International. it's actually =
got up to date info! Wow!

P.S. what Haltech? They don't control fuel do they? Do the log like the =
DFI?