User Friendly Programming Interface

sandy ganz sandyg at visix.com
Sun Dec 31 07:13:19 GMT 1995

I have a dataman S4 and it is a great tool! The only drawback is that it
can't do programming on GAL's, PAL's and those family of devices. Another
problem that may make it less usefull is that it can only emulate a single 8
bit ROM. But for the most part it is a great product! I paid $795 USD about
1 year ago with 1meg of ram, today it is the same price, but comes with
4meg. Great Product!

Also related back to the 3D Charts and editing, I have just got some info on
a cross platform tool kit that has exactly what you need for doing fuel
maps. I have not look at the pricing, but hopefully it is not too bad. If
you want some info let me know and I'll forward it.

Name: sandy ganz
E-mail: sandyg at visix.com (sandy ganz)
              * __
                  *