Questions....

Dale Ulan ulan at ee.ualberta.ca
Wed Feb 15 23:53:07 GMT 1995

> Can plain old saturated type injectors run at 13,000 rpm?
> That is the only type available ion the size we need.

Yea, but it's pushing it. You'll probably have to only fire
once per intake stroke (the 'wasted squirt' system uses up
too much injection time with the opening and closing events).

You have about 8.5 ms of time to inject, and a saturated system
needs around 2.5 ms of opening and closing time. I give around
a ms of 'slack' in the calculations. A peak-hold reduces the
time down to about 1ms, which is much more comfortable.

-Dale