How can I tell

Rod Barman rodb at cs.ubc.ca
Fri Feb 24 20:31:04 GMT 1995

I suggest we make up an exam you can send your prospective employees.
Here are a few questions to get things started ..

1. What are the basic input variables used to determine injector
pulse width in an electronic fuel injection system?

2. On which production car was the first _electronic_ fuel injection
system implemented?  How about turbocharging?

3. Which is better: Slick 50 or Duralube?

4. What's the best radar jammer on the market?

6. Is Consumer Reports statistically accurate?

7. Is Zymol worth the cash?  Can you really eat it?

8. Is the EPA really going to nail companies like SuperChips?

... come on guys, I know you have a bunch more ...

--
Rod Barman, IRIS ISDE-6 @ Laboratory for Computational Intelligence
University of British Columbia
rodb at cs.ubc.ca