Superchips

William Driscoll gamork at teleport.com
Sat Feb 25 09:17:02 GMT 1995

>>Apologies for prolonging this, but I felt it needed to be said.
>
>Dont apologise, I'm getting used to it
>

>>> I'm not going into
>>> the ethics of what we did. People are happy to tell me I should not have
>>> charged $350 for the conversion but are quite happy that I should charge
>>> $350 for a $1 EPROM.
>>
>>Most people know (at least the folks on this list) that it's not the EPROM
>>you're paying for, but the engineering of the contents. Since you did not

blah blah blah........

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this list would be a little more
productive if we could all simmer down and contain our arguments over ethics
and shortcomings in a more one-on-one manner.

I'm a realatively new subscriber, and in light of this recent flame session,
I'm not sure why I joined in the first place!  I'm not condoning what Mr.
Wales has done, but at the same time, I'm not going to bannish him.  Every
corporation ever in business has at some point or other had the misfortune
of a scam, cover-up, or mere slander.  LIFE GOES ON!

Bill out-