Gatech's money people

William McClendon wmcclend at st6000.sct.edu
Tue Feb 28 23:48:11 GMT 1995

Sorry I missed you guys at the meeting the other night.  They all left me
to work on the car by myself.  Anyway, my advisor wants me to get your
sponsor list if we can.  Our funds are pretty much depleted.  We finally
got the car on the ground for a quick show last sat.  We are still hurting
for some materials and our jack shafts.  Otherwise everything is going well.
We still have the intake and exhaust to tackle.  We're hoping to start
testing around the middle of April. How are things over at the GT camp?
I suppose you boys should have it all ready by now :)  Tell Ennis that
he has everyone over here fooled...they said he was pretty cool.  Let me
know about this stuff if you can.  Good luck and thanks...
William "Tom" McClendon
SCT