Introduction

Graydon D. Stuckey graydon at apollo.gmi.edu
Fri Jul 14 06:13:22 GMT 1995

Hi,

	I am a new member here, and thought I should introduce myself.  I
am an HVAC Noise and Vibration engineer for Cadillac, but I do EFI on the
side for the fun of it.  I have EFI'd a Honda 600 with 20mm restrictor
(Formula SAE), a few Mazda Rotaries, and a VW 2.0.  I have helped out
with a Chevy V-8, a Buick V-6 and a Kawasaki V-2 industrial motor.  I use
Electronics from Fuel management Systems from Chicago.  They are oriented
to the oems, so they are not user friendly to DIYers.  They are
calibrated with some very nice software, but it is VERY expensive.  The
hardware (ECU & wiring harness) is reasonable, however.  My personal car
is an '83 RX7 with an '86 engine, w/ EFI.  It runs 14.89 in the 1/4
mile.  My family car is an Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro, with the old Bosch
K-jetronic mechanical fuel injection.  I am hoping to convert it to EFI soon.

Later,
Graydon D. Stuckey
graydon at apollo.gmi.edu
Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro, GDS Racing Stage 1
'83 Mazda RX7 w/13B, GDS Racing Stage 5789