2nd try: 3-wire O2 sensor.

Joe Senner joe at mpd.tandem.com
Sun Jul 16 03:48:56 GMT 1995

]> I picked up a 3 wire sensor at a local auto parts store for $28. it
]> was for a Ford Mustang w/V8, Ford part number DY-606. works great.
]
]    Hmmm... how much juice do you have to feed it?   Do you have a pinout
]for the connector?

dunno what it draws, I just wired it into the accessory circuit. the heat's
on when the key's on :-)

I wired this one into the motronic unit of a BMW motorcycle that didn't have
one to start with, so the first thing I did was cut the connector off and
pitch it :-)  not a problem for this sensor though, it has two white wires
and a black. the two the same color are the heater. the one left over is the
signal. might be two black and a white, but you get the idea :-)

--
Joe Senner
WhinerMC#3