? exhaust gas sensor

Andrew Dennison ADEN at mechman.mm.swin.edu.au
Mon Jul 24 02:35:16 GMT 1995

Bruce Bowling Wrote:
> > It looks like everyone in the world has built a LED bargraph with an LM3914
> > as I did. I just need now to mark the .75-.875 volt led "max power" and the
> > <0.25 led as "Danger-Keep Out"
> >
> > Roger.
> >

> Everyone but me! Do you have a schematic for the device handy?

I posted an ascii schematic to the RX7 mailing list last year (or
maybe the year before?) I can't find it at the moment but I will
track it down if peaple are interested.

Andrew

Andrew Dennison - Research Associate
The CIM Centre                Address: CIM Centre
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA                   Swinburne University
Phone: +61 3 9214 8296                 PO Box 218
Fax:   +61 3 9819 4949                 Hawthorn Victoria 3122
WWW:   http://cim.mm.swin.edu.au/      Australia