LPG O2 sensors

Craig Pugsley c.pugsley at trl.oz.au
Thu Jul 27 02:05:32 GMT 1995

> > It appears that the liquid fuel from the tank goes to (probably via a
> > pressure regulator) into a box that contains a standard EFI fuel system
> > (pump/regulator etc). IE it's operation pumps the LPG around as a
> > Liquid.
>
> You don't need to "pump" LPG.  The vapor pressure should be adequate.

True, however this system is treating the LPG as a liquid fuel in the
same sense as conventional petrol/gasoline.

I was wondering if a standard LPG regulator would provide a constant
pressure output, in the same manner as the fuel pressure regulator in a
conventional gasoline EFI system. This would greatly simplify the
installation, no pumps required.

Cheers,
Craig.