Off-idle stumble resulting from ported EGR

David Cooley cooldave at nando.net
Sat Jun 3 00:46:22 GMT 1995

>Could someone shed some light on this?  What update PROM that
>converts from MAF to speed density?  Did we (GM) do this?  Any info
>would be helpful as I'm trying to do this very thing!

Tom,
There was a TSB for the 2.8's with the MAF system, that called for a
replacement eprom... The new eprom disabled the maf, and it could be
removed... I believe it was done on the fiero's before any others were
affected... I have the eprom part numbers at home... I'll post them tomorrow.
Later,
Dave
David Cooley  AKA N5XMT                                 (919) 319-2734 Office
cooldave at nando.net                                      (919) 319-2896 FAX