hall effect

gt0035b at prism.gatech.edu gt0035b at prism.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 7 04:45:42 GMT 1995

Hi Y'all
        I saw this add and it reminded about this thread. It came out of
the Socioty of Automtive engineers magazine Automotive engineering. There
are lots of adds in there about sensors ect.  I comes along with
membership.  Call 1 800 TEAM SAE for details all i know is that it is 10$
for students.

Title:  Custom Hall Effect & VR sensors.
Picture: a gear with a tube shaped sensor with a two wire plug.
Company: American Electronic Components Inc.
         (219) 264-1116

        Right next to it is an add that goes
title: DYNACUBE Text: 6 degrees of freedom, compact 1.25" cube, vehicle
	dynamic control, crash testing, airbag deployment
Company: ATA sensors
        (505) 244-0373

Henry Sommer | gt0035b at prism.gatech.edu | Georgia Institute of Technology
Year      88 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 |  ME and MATE | FSAE since 92
car #     66 | 23 | 23 | 42 | 42 | 99 | 99 |  Maintainer of FSAE mailing list
place     11 |  2 |  6 | 23 |  3 |  6 |  ? |  FSAE-request at list.gatech.edu