ALDL

tdrury at SPBTED.gtri.gatech.edu tdrury at SPBTED.gtri.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 21 14:25:09 GMT 1995

> Ahh, so the ALDL _output_ line is bidirectional? The info I have said that
> there was an input/output protocol, but wasn't really clear about which
> line was the input. The impression I got was that the Diag input was
> also the ALDL serial input.

The ALDL for the new generation f-bodies is bidirectional.  Hypertech makes
a programmer that plugs into the ALDL, downloads the stock program and
uploads a "performance" program.  You can go back to stock anytime.

-tim