eproms

Jim Sturcbecher jsturc at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 25 23:15:56 GMT 1995

>I've been using one of those 'Sunshine' brand EPROM programmers for about 4
>years without any trouble.  It does EPROMs up to a 27C512.  There is even a
>configuration program that lets you adjust the pots to set the critical
>voltages.  From the pictures in the catalog, I assume it is the same thing
>being sold by JDR.
>
>.../Bill
>
>--
>Bill Lewis - wrl at access.digex.net

I've also been using a Sunshine programmer for years. Used it to
read out the code from the Calpack eprom in my '91 TransAm. This
programmer is one of the best buys I've ever made. Not having seen
the referenced pictures, if it is the Sunshine programmer, then its
worth getting. PS, the one I have also does PALs, and MPUs as well
as being able to test TTL and CMOS 4000 chips.

Jim Sturcbecher
jsturc at xs4all.nl