free computers

Eric Elliott 75771.3640 at compuserve.com
Sun Mar 26 11:34:57 GMT 1995

Hello,
Free computers happen when Chrysler automatic transmissions are serviced. The
need for new firmware usually causes replacement when the trans is serviced.
Used since 1989 in Chrysler 4 speed automatic transmissions, the computers were
replaced on an exchange basis. Now many are just trashed. This info per the
local trans shop which gave me a computer. Don't know what is in it. My Dodge
books don't do electric boxes. What processor and ports are used?
The cast aluminum or crapalloy case might be removed by toilet bowl cleaner or
saw.
How can the soft amber silicone potting material be removed from the computer?

Eric Elliott