source for EFI throttle bodies to replace Weber DCOE's

LotusM50 at aol.com LotusM50 at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 12:38:07 GMT 1995

In a message dated 95-11-13 19:13:16 EST, felix at lfs.loral.com (Felix Klauser)
writes:

>Can anyone suggest a source, either in the US or in the UK, for EFI
>throttle bodies to be fitted as bolt-in replacements for Weber DCOE
>carb's, either 40's or 45's?
>
>Felix Klauser

Hi Felix-

In the UK, Lumenition makes bolt in replacement throttle bodies for Weber
DCOE's.  The electronic ignition people have moved into fuel injection.
 Their address is:
49-51 Tiverton Street, London SE1 6NZ.  tel: 0171 403 4334; fax: 0171 378
1270.
(I actually have a set, but haven't used them yet)

In the US, the only one I know (but there may be others) is TWM industion in
Goleta, California.  (at 325 Rutherford Street, Goleta CA 93117).  tel:
805-967-9478
fax: 805-683-6640.  I don't have set of theirs.

I can't comment which are better.  As an alternative, you could try Kinsler
Fuel Injection (1834 Thunderbird, Troy, Michigan 48084) who will convert any
intake manifold you have to a fuel injection manifold.  They do serious work.
 They would be particularly good if you are going racing.  tel: 313-362-1145,
fax: 313-362-1032.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Bonn Macy (Washington, DC)
75 Lotus Elite (getting fuel injection via a Turbo Esprit intake manifold)
74 Jensen-Healey (eventually getting fuel injection via the Lumenition
thottle bodies)