FYI: Byte Article

thomas walter x5955 walter at roadster.sps.mot.com
Wed Nov 22 19:09:26 GMT 1995

I am not going to jump into the software debate of assembly
vs. "C", but do appreciate Ed's comments. Hmm, maybe there
is a life for ASSEMBLY programmers out there! ;-)

FYI: "How Software Doesn't Work"  BYTE December 1995 is worth
a look. Interesting side box is titled "Five Easy Steps Towards
Disaster" A bit humorous when it applies to other peoples code.
Not so funny when you have to maintain other peoples code. ;-)

Sigh. Still a long way to go before we get to SEI level 5!
;-)

Happy Thanksgiving,

Tom Walter
Austin, TX.