Throttle Body Design

Hadzic Muhammed 3mh31 at qlink.queensu.ca
Fri Nov 24 19:44:33 GMT 1995

I was woundering if anyone might have suggestions or refrences on the
desidn of multi throttle bodies.  The unit is going to be installed on my
motorcycle, a Kawasaki ZX-10, a 1000cc sport bike.  I will be buying the
electronics for now, probably form Electronotive or Motec and designing
and builting the TB myself.  I was hoping there might also be some
suggestions on injector location (ie dist. fron intake valves, angle
to the air flow and spray angles).  The bike is normally asperated but I
am adding ram air to create a small positive pressure in the air box.
Please let me know your ideas and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Muhammed Hadzic
3mh31 at queensu.qlink.ca
Queens University
Mechanical Engineering