C for embedded controllers

Rod Barman rodb at cs.ubc.ca
Tue Nov 28 21:40:34 GMT 1995

> By the way, the Circuit Cellar series was good, but lacked actual
> code or schematics.  Most Circuit Cellar articles contain enough
> info to actually build something.  Are you willing to make more
> information available?

>From memory most if not all of the schematics were there.  Somewhere Ed
states that he used a hc16 EVB as the core so that's why there are no
cpu, memory schematics.  I've got hc16 EVB schematics around here
somewhere.

It would be interesting to see code however ...  but I'm thankful Ed
has contributed as much as he has to the cause.

I'm a firm believer in C, 32-bit embedded control and if you Delco/Moto
guys would get off your butts and make us a power pc micro with a TPU
then I could add floating point to that list.

--rod.

--
Rod Barman, IRIS ISDE-6 @ Laboratory for Computational Intelligence
University of British Columbia