C vs Assembler debate

David Doddek pantera at dris.com
Wed Nov 29 04:35:25 GMT 1995

Please folks, the debate over which is better, C or Assembler or whatever
else that you want to use has went on long enough.  This list is for
constructive information exchange on ideas relating to fuel injection and
engine control.  If you have a usefull routine for timing, fuel calculating,
or whatever please share it. Other wise, lets not clog up the list with
arguments.  If you are experienced in assembler and like to use it, then use
it or if you are good at C and like to use it then use that tool.  They both
have their places with advantages and disadvantages.  If you want to have a
debate then exchange phone numbers and go at it.  Lets not ruin a good thing
line so many news groups do.

just my (Visa numbers) worth, I don't have any cash

David J. Doddek                                          |pantera at dris.com
Owner SGD Electronics & Development Engr for Caterpillar |h 309 685-7965
Formula SAE Team Sidewinder 94-95                        |w 309 578-2931
89 T-bird SC,  69 Fairlane w/SGD EFI                     |fx 217 428-4686
74 Pantera w/Electromitive Tec-II Twin turbos and Nitros |
Hey, If you are going to go fast, go REEEAAL FAST.       |