Those who doubted!

Steve Ciciora scicior at cp.mnet.uswest.com
Wed Nov 29 15:45:30 GMT 1995

Congradulations!  I think I may have been one of the doubters... and I don't
mind being proven wrong!  I've been dreaming about having an engine run on
a home built EFI system for several years now, and hopefully _someday_ I'll
actually get one going!  Would you mind sharing your experiences?  I don't
want to copy what you did (I've convinced myself that speed-density is what
I want to do), but am more interested in your development process.  I want to
find out why you have succeeded and I haven't!
  Have fun,
-Steven Ciciora