Senior Project

Warren Crowther warren at hypercom.co.nz
Wed Nov 29 20:35:35 GMT 1995

>Dixon, welcome to the "I'm doing EFI for my senior project" club.  I received
>my draft senior project proposal critque last night (which will be accepted
>with a rewrite to REDUCE the scope and clarify some of the objectives) and
>know some of the anxiety and that you are probably going through.  Talk to the
>prof about your approach, do a well-researched proposal, but don't try to
>do the whole smash in one semester.   I found the the diy_efi literature list
>in archive to be a major help, and the microcontroller FAQ a big help also.

any chance I can get my hands on this microcontroller FAQ???  It'd be much
appreciated if anyone could mail it to me, as i don't have FTP access etc.

Thanks!

Warren Crowther     yeeehaaa!   O
Software Engineer            ##\\-/_,     Mobile  (025) 870-155
warren at hypercom.co.nz        -O----O-'    Ph  +649 3602834 x613
Hypercom Communication Technologies       Fax +649 3602840