When is too big to big

Johnny allnight at everett.net
Thu Nov 30 00:59:20 GMT 1995

Hey, that looks pretty good. So since you have tweaked the hell out of it
and you are still at a loss (literally) what's your next move? If you are
out of room in the injecctor to engine compartment department, you can alway
go to an angled back (or forward) manifold. I use to have a formula around
here somewhere for calculating runner dia and length for various flow rates
and RPM ranges. It gets more complicated but less critical when you have a
common plenum. I'll see if I can find it. Bruce might have something like
that laying around too.

-j-