When is too big to big

Fred Miranda fcmefi at fishnet.net
Thu Nov 30 13:32:54 GMT 1995

David wrote:
>Doug,
>I just read about the EFI system that you are using.  I can understand what
>you are saying about being difficult to understand.  This type of control
>belongs on a F1 car.  Have you considered a simpler system.  It might make
>tuning and understanding what you adjusted a bit easier.  By the way, how
>much does that thing cost.
>
>David J. Doddek                                          |pantera at dris.com

Of course it's somewhat complicated, it's ment to be usable on most any engine.
Not every application is going to need every feature available.
I will be putting one of these on my Elan to deal with some problems the
TEC2 couldn't handle. Some of the tuning isn't as user friendly as the TEC
but setting the fuel and ign curves is probably easier, esp being real time.

Fred