Holley Projection

Graydon D. Stuckey graydon at apollo.gmi.edu
Wed Oct 4 13:54:41 GMT 1995

On Wed, 4 Oct 1995, Bob Valentine wrote:

> adjusting the box.   Otherwise, something tells me that you'd find
> yourself paying $$$ everytime you need a new fuel map.
>
>     Does the new Holley system also control spark?
>
>                      -->   Bob Valentine  <--
>                     --> ravalent at liii.com  <--
>         "Experience varies directly with equipment ruined"
Bob,

	Although I haven't used the Holley system exactly, I do know the
guys that developed it for Holley (the NEW digital system that is) and I
am pretty sure (99.9%) it has ignition capability.  I do know that the
ECU is very similar to the one I am using, the software is very good,
approaching the levels of OEM automakers systems.

	BTW, I appreciate your quote.  It is very true!:-)

Later,
Graydon D. Stuckey
graydon at apollo.gmi.edu
'86 Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro, GDS Racing Stage II
'83 Mazda RX7 w/13B, GDS Racing Stage 58474