Holley Projection

Robert Gallant gallant at oasys.dt.navy.mil
Wed Oct 4 15:01:01 GMT 1995

In message <Pine.SOL.3.91.951004094730.8769C-100000 at apollo>  writes:
> On Wed, 4 Oct 1995, Bob Valentine wrote:
>
> > adjusting the box.   Otherwise, something tells me that you'd find
> > yourself paying $$$ everytime you need a new fuel map.
> >
> >     Does the new Holley system also control spark?

> 	Although I haven't used the Holley system exactly, I do know the
> guys that developed it for Holley (the NEW digital system that is) and I
> am pretty sure (99.9%) it has ignition capability.  I do know that the
> ECU is very similar to the one I am using, the software is very good,
> approaching the levels of OEM automakers systems.

I missed Bob's question, but:

You can adjust the maps for injector volume, acceleration compensation,
temperature compensation, O2 compensation, and spark advance.  Its not the
easiest thing to do.  There are a lot of data points.

The wire harness is designed to plug into a Ford or GM distributor

Later

Rob
gallant at oasys.dt.navy.mil