Copy of: Delco ECM uP type

CICIORA STEVEN JOSEP ciciora at spot.Colorado.EDU
Fri Oct 6 12:43:18 GMT 1995

About the SIM68 simulator... where did you get it?  Is it share-ware?
I've always just assumed that GM bought CPUs in such quanitites that they
had the code in masked rom, and the external eprom just had look up
tables.  Your posts have inspired me to get a copy of the eprom out of my
'89 Beretta (well, also and the fact that my brother-in-law's '89 corsaca
is coming up with error codes saying 'bad prom').  I wrote down the chip
numbers in my ECU, but don't have them with me.  I wonder if they match
yours...  Any way, not too bad!  The 6811 is my favorate processor, and
mabe I'll learn a trick or two by looking at the code.
Thanks for your time...
-Steven Ciciora