FW: TEC 2

Zublin, Bryan (SD-MS) BZUBLIN at PO2.GI.COM
Mon Oct 16 20:46:55 GMT 1995

I saw this on the Supra mailing list.  The guy did not leave his email
address.
Bryan Zublin
bzublin at gi.com
 ----------
From: owner-supras
To: supras
Cc: Talon
Subject: TEC 2
Date: Monday, October 16, 1995 11:08AM

Hello all Christmas may be early for someone this year, I've run out of
Money to build my latest project, so I need to sell some goods A.S.A.P. to
provide some cash flow.  I have an Electromotive TEC-II fuel injection
system with all the options, closed loop capability w/ Exhaust Gas Analysis,
Knock sensing, Dual rev limiters, output for nos or wastegate control, and
many others, with the necessary software and a IBM compatible Lap-Top
Computer, and a Okidata printer to print Datalogs, all for the price of
 $1650