Why not just use a 555 timer IC? ;-)

Lfaustini at aol.com Lfaustini at aol.com
Mon Oct 16 21:59:59 GMT 1995

>I gotta agree with Tom on this.  I too found it irritating receiving upteem
>million useless messages but remember that John maitains all the lists
>for free.  You may pay for your email put he doesn't get paid to run the
>list.

    I am certanly NOT knocking John. I commend him for his efforts. Its
frustrating, however, when you dont know who exactly to blame. The
expressions of my (and I am sure many others) frustration are soley directed
toward the person (or people) who deserve it. That is certanly NOT the
individual who maintains this EFI list. Enough bandwidth wasted.

   ---Lou