Possible EFI suppliers

Andrew Dennison ADEN at mechman.mm.swin.edu.au
Mon Sep 18 23:25:23 GMT 1995

> Does anyone have a list of suppliers of programmable EFI systems and details
> of the systems they provide?

In Australia there are lots of systems available:
Microtech
Injec
Motec (as you mentioned)
Wolf (designed by a guy on this list)
Autronic
and several others I can't remember...
A local magazine did a review of several engine management systems a
few months ago but I can't remember which one; I'll try to remember
to check tonight.

 Preferably low price and available in UK. I
> belive Microdynamics do one and there's also the Weber and Lumenition
> systems and one from Motec in Australia. Are there any more. Especially ones
> where just the "black box" is available, like one that I believe is shortly
> to be produced by Emerald cams?
>

> Paul Shackleton
> University of Huddersfield.

Andrew

Andrew Dennison - Research Associate
The CIM Centre                Address: CIM Centre
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA                   Swinburne University
Phone: +61 3 9214 8296                 PO Box 218
Fax:   +61 3 9819 4949                 Hawthorn Victoria 3122
WWW:   http://cim.mm.swin.edu.au/      Australia