Possible EFI suppliers

Craig Pugsley c.pugsley at trl.oz.au
Tue Sep 19 01:20:27 GMT 1995

> In Australia there are lots of systems available:
> Microtech
> Injec
> Motec (as you mentioned)
> Wolf (designed by a guy on this list)
> Autronic
> and several others I can't remember...
Haltech
Fueltronics (sort of.. Lots of EFI electronics and reprogrammed GM ecus
             hot up chips etc)
C.O.M.E.    (ONLY reprogrammed GM P4s/C3s)
Link-EMX    (From NZ)
Holley      (Throttle body injection using Crane?? computer)
Electromotive

Autronic is made by the guy who did the electronics for the first of the
Motec screwdriver models nearly 10 years ago.

The Owner of fueltronics is also on the internet but doesn't use mail

> A local magazine did a review of several engine management systems a
> few months ago but I can't remember which one; I'll try to remember
> to check tonight.

Try FF+R Feb94 P14. Comparison of the sub $1k market. A certain
screwdriver model wasn't liked by the author much.

I did have a reference to a BYTE article with an F1 computer in it that
makes even the top line aftermarket units look like toys.. I'll try to
find it.

Cheers,
Craig.