efi from an at bus plug in board

Robert Fridman fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Sat Sep 23 03:57:42 GMT 1995

> > To all those interested in my PC-based EFI controller schematic, software and
> > supporting techie info.  I'm planning to put together a zipfile with
> > everything needed to get it up and running with minimal trouble.  I will
> > either place it at an FTP site or uuencode it and send it to people on
> > request.  In any case, I will be away until 8/14 so be patient, I will make
> > it availble when I return.  Thanks for all the interest.
>
>      So what ever happened to this?  I don't think I missed any mail from
> DIY-EFI.  8^>
>
>                      -->   Bob Valentine  <--
>                     --> ravalent at liii.com  <--
>             "Hard Acceleration Saves Costly Aggravation"

I have set up Al Lipper's PC EFI information on the diy_efi www home pages.  The URL is
http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~fridman/diy_efi.  The PC EFI pages are in projects/PC_EFI.
Dave Morrill's schematic of the O2 LED meter is also there along with John S Gwynne's
68HC000 board.

I also added a "Component Information" category with a description of the 67f687 chip
and some micro controller FAQs.

Does anyone want to volunteer to organize and keep track of the "EFI books and publications"
page?

If you are working on project and want to share the details with the rest of the
diy_efi mailing list, please let me know.  I would like to see more people in the
"DIY_EFI Members" section;)

Your suggestions are always welcome.

	RF.

83 R100			DoD 749			Robert Fridman