SDS

Brad_Miller at so.xerox.com Brad_Miller at so.xerox.com
Mon Sep 25 21:58:47 GMT 1995

Again . .  thanks for everyone who replied wanting information.  I'm
getting information together and sending it . . . and if you've missed
out, please email me with your snail mail address and I'll get you
information.   As a bonus . . . . depending upon how you look at it . .
. I'm also sending you our newsletter.  A very good bonus .  . . in my
opinion.   I don't know how many of you will actually need it, or
actually even drive cars like them, but it's always worth a shot.

See ya' all later!

Bradley Miller
Xerox Business Services, Kansas City, MO USA
Midwest Shelby Dodge Auto Club Inc.
Email: Brad_Miller at so.xerox.com
Alternate: Brad2dbone at aol.com