3T GTEU wiring diagram sought..

Zublin, Bryan (SD-MS) BZUBLIN at PO2.GI.COM
Fri Sep 29 01:04:05 GMT 1995

Try the following web page:
http://proffa.cc.tut.fi/~k124476/

and follow the links to:
http://proffa.cc.tut.fi/~k124476/vehicles/3T-GTEfi.html

There is a lot of info here on the 3T-GTEU engine and EFI computer.
Bryan Zublin
bzublin at gi.com

 ----------
From: toyota-mods-owner
To: toyota-mods
Subject: 3T GTEU wiring diagram sought..
Date: Friday, September 29, 1995 9:39AM

Hi there,

I have in my hand a fuel computer for a 3T GTEU engine, that came from a
Japanese engine importer. I am trying to find a diagram for how the
computer connects to the engine and sensors (ie an EFI wiring diagram).

Can anyone help me out here? Even the pinout of the connector on the ECU
would be a start.

[Background info: This computer appears to be an analog op amp based
type computer. There are a dozen or so resistors mounted on PCB pins
that are the calibration for the 'computer'. I am trying to figure out
if I can use this computer with pots to replace the resistors to make my
own cheap 'programmable' computer]

Cheers,
Craig.
pugsley at trl.oz.au