PC efi board schematics

ALIPPER at aol.com ALIPPER at aol.com
Fri Sep 29 00:55:48 GMT 1995

>Hello,
>	I downloaded Al Lipper's PC efi project.  I can't read the eps or the
>cad files, using viewers that work on other eps files (ghostview).  Excel
5.0
>won't read the dxf cad files.
>
>	Has anyone else had this problem?  Al, can you send out the files in
>GIF format even though the quality is bad?  I am very interested in this
>project and am planning to develop a derivative of this myself.  Thanks, Al,
>for sharing you work and data.

I don't have a good GIF converter, but would be happy to work with anyone who
does.  The DXF and EPS files are valid, but I too have found that some
software (Like MS word) cannot read them.  So, if anyone has a good format
converter, let me know, or just convert them and let me know - I'll have them
posted.

                                - Al -