EFI conputer prices

Steve Boak steveb at iinet.com.au
Sat Sep 30 04:56:15 GMT 1995

Hi from Aus...

I have been looking at prices for EFI computers in Austalia, and was
suprised at the high cost. An original Suzuki ECU is $2850 (AUS), and the
various after-market units rang from $1000 to $2000+ depending on the
options. That's just for the hardware - fitting and tuning extra!

Can someone please give me an idea of US or UK prices?

Thanks...

Steve

P.S. I am trying to set up a Suzuki Swift GTI motor in a Suzuki Sierra
(Samuri in the US?) 4WD, but I don't have the original ECU.

I don't care how old I get, as long as I don't have to grow up.

E-Mail to steveb at iinet.com.au, Homepage at http://www.iinet.com.au/~steveb