4.3 V6

Ryan Harrell cyborne at murlin.com
Tue Apr 2 05:44:13 GMT 1996

wayne miller wrote:

> Hi, I read your message to diy_efi re 4.3 CPI, I to am interested in the CPI
> 4.3, my current project is a 94 4.3 from a van, the wiring is from Howell
> Engine Developments, the veh is a 84 S15 Jimmy 4X4 and a BW world class T-5
> . As to eproms I am in the same boat as you but I am learning. I rec
> "Experiments with eproms by dave prochnow isbn 0-8306-2962-9". I have just
> pur a programmer, and constructed an eraser, it works, if you would like
> details I can send.  After the engine is installed (summer) I had planed to
> pur software from TTS Power systems (310 215 0147) to ex with programming. I
> have contacted TTS they were not very helpful, but app have software for
> about $300 us. If you are intersted send me an e-mail.

Hey, it's nice to find out there are so many 4.3 modifiers out there. Anyway
down to business.  I would be interested in working with you via e-mail (and
this mailing list) on our engines together.  Tell me what your plans are for
the engine so that together we can come up with a kick ass FI 4.3.

Ryan Harrell
cyborne at murlin.com