Announcement

Ryan Harrell cyborne at murlin.com
Tue Apr 2 05:57:49 GMT 1996

Since there seems to be a keen interest in 4.3L V6 postings, I would like to
compile a resouce document with as much info as I can find on the engine.  So
if anybody would like to contribute please personally e-mail me (no sense
clogging up the mailing-list).  When I get enough info, I plan to post it to
the mailing-list as well as the diy_efi homepage.  Things I want are prices
for perfromance parts from suppliers, tricks tried and succeeded as well as
failures, technical info on eproms, and definations for the various types of
FI available for the engine.

Thanks,
Ryan Harrell
cyborne at murlin.com