TEC

Jim Pearl JVP at qsi.com
Wed Apr 3 23:53:26 GMT 1996

Not telling us HOW it was done is just about useless - why tell us at all?
A friend of mine is building a sponsored race car (ATI blowers among
others) and when he contacted Electromotive he spoke to a guy and things
sounded really good. Next time he called he got hold of another guy and the
price tripled. Needless to say they lost out and he'll be running a DFI
just like mine, too bad. I myself would've bought a TEC system and was
already talking to a couple of people about installation etc. - then I
found out what they wanted for their software - NOT! there's no sense in
having the best system around if it costs too much for people to afford,
they don't seem real interested in doing much volume (IMO)...

Also - I was told that their prices include no wiring. They'll make you a
harness (reseller telling me this) but again it's $$. Be prepared to make
your won - this was about 2 years ago. Sad thing is they're local and that
was one of the big reasons I wanted to buy from them, oh well - maybe next
time...