ATI Supercharging

gtk110 at psu.edu gtk110 at psu.edu
Thu Apr 4 17:50:12 GMT 1996

>Sure it is...  At least the oxygen sensor monitor part.  If you're at all
>capable with electronics, you can build a monitor for about 20$ and a couple
>of hours.  Use a National Semiconductor LM3914 and a handful of LED's.
>Gives you a 10 dot readout and requires only a handful of readily available
>parts.  The graphic readout is much more readable than squinting at a
>voltmeter while you're trying to drive, and you can add a little filtering
>to smooth out the fluctuations.

Darrell,
        I'm very much a novice at the wiring and stuff, but how could I wire
this into my 5.0L Mustang...I think it would help when on the laughing gas.
(diagrams if possible)
                                Gannon

          "Gripping the wheel, his knuckles went white with desire...the wheels
           of his Mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45...
           True death... 400 horsepower, maximum performance piercing the
           night...
           This is BLACK SUNSHINE!"