MAF sensor types (was re: Re: Sensor Questions?)

gtk110 at psu.edu gtk110 at psu.edu
Thu Apr 4 17:45:03 GMT 1996

>  ~From: Tommy.Palm at oron.ds.sll.se
>  ~Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 11:27:43 -0500
>
>  ~only mathematics. Anyone interested?? I can supply formulas and Reinhold
>  ~diagrams. I never finshed the job ( lack of reasons) but had a working MAF
>  ~ready.
>  ~
>  I presume you meant Reynolds when you referred to Reinholds in which case
I am

If it's Reynolds number, fill me in! (abbreviated "Re", right?)

                                Gannon

          "Gripping the wheel, his knuckles went white with desire...the wheels
           of his Mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45...
           True death... 400 horsepower, maximum performance piercing the
           night...
           This is BLACK SUNSHINE!"