MAF sensor types (was re: Re: Sensor Questions?)

Ronald R Hoyt RONALD.R.HOYT at cdev.com
Mon Apr 8 19:22:53 GMT 1996

  ~From: gtk110 at psu.edu
  ~ Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 17:44:52 GMT
  ~>
  ~>  ~From: Tommy.Palm at oron.ds.sll.se
  ~>  ~Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 11:27:43 -0500
  ~>
  ~>  ~only mathematics. Anyone interested?? I can supply formulas and
  Reinhold
  ~>  ~diagrams. I never finshed the job ( lack of reasons) but had a
  working MAF
  ~>  ~ready.
  ~>  ~
  ~>  I presume you meant Reynolds when you referred to Reinholds in which
  case I am
  ~>
  ~If it's Reynolds number, fill me in! (abbreviated "Re", right?)
  ~
  ~
  ~                                Gannon
  ~
  Reynolds number is abbreviated with Re.  It is a dimensionless quantity
  which relates a fluids viscosity with its velocity, density and flow
  length.  Consequently it relates the manifold lengths with the fluid
  (A/F) in the manifold.