Catalytic converter temps

Edward Hernandez R ehernan3 at ford.com
Wed Apr 10 20:17:31 GMT 1996

The book is "Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals" by John B.
Heywood, which I consider to be both an excellent reference book for
the professional engineer and the dedicated gearhead/DIYer. It might
be deep for a gearhead without a degree. It was an expensive book when
I bought it in college(it was our textbook when I took his class), so
here's your sticker shock warning. Well worth the investment, but try
the library first.

PS This is the book that you guys/gals keep forcing me to look stuff
up in for the detailed if not sometimes unsolicited posts. Hope no one
thought I had this stuff memorized!

Ed Hernandez
Ford Motor Company
ehernan3 at ed8719.pto.ford.com