Multi Spark Ignition...

David Schmidt dschmidt at rain.org
Thu Apr 11 14:37:43 GMT 1996

Hi again,
  I think I'm one of those you missed as I have not yet received a schematic.
Would it be too much trouble to send me off a xerox copy?  Thanks

Dave Schmidt
949 Decatur Ave
Ventura, CA 93004-2232

BTW, I am working (slowly, my real job gets in the way tooo much!) on a
distributorless ignition unit for my 1982 Datsun 200SX.  Right now I am
planning on keeping the original distributor with the mechanical/vacuum advance
and using the magnetic pickup to trigger the coil firing circuit.  Cyl #1
detection would be a optical interrupter flag modified from the rotor.
Microcontroller would be a MicroChip PIC series chip.