EEC-IV Questions

Edward Hernandez R ehernan3 at ford.com
Thu Apr 11 17:18:26 GMT 1996

"To the best of my knowledge, there were no sensor and/or actuator
failures that would cause this condition."

A couple years ago, I calibrated some operating modes for the Mark
VIII so it would run without the MAS hookedup. I'm trying to remember
if we actually called it a limp-home mode or just a failure manage-
ment mode. Now that I think about it, I wound't really call that a
full limp home mode. It was more like a limp-without-the-MAS-mode,
something we needed in case the MAS broke or someone forgot to
hook it up after changing the air filter. What's the s/w?