Matlab Automotive Examples

tdrury at SPBTED.gtri.gatech.edu tdrury at SPBTED.gtri.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 11 18:38:15 GMT 1996

Just got the material from MathWorks.  Very nicely done.  It has
an article on each example, with block diagrams and graphs.  Its
a great supplement to the code.

The only thing I don't like is the suspension example.  Its a simple
two wheel problem - front and back - to watch longitudinal dynamics.
I, personally, am more interested in lateral dynamics.  Oh well.
I'm not an ME - anybody know how to model sway bars?

What the hell am I complaining about?  It was free.

-tim