type of eprom

gtk110 at psu.edu gtk110 at psu.edu
Tue Apr 16 13:34:30 GMT 1996

>>It's from a fiesta Rs turbo '90
>>Do you know the pinout?
>

>I've made this offer before and am happy to do it again.
>
>I will supply a decoder for any EECIV computer complete with a copy of the
>ORIGINAL software in a 27256 for $100. You can then do what you want with
>27256's and just plug them into the adaptor which plugs into the "service"
>port on the back of the computer.
>
>I will also identify the full and part throttle fuelling and timing maps for
>you. I won't identify boost limits, speed limits rev limits etc as they cost
>me too much to develop. If you're interested, mail me.

I really do not understand what you're talking about with the decoder and a
"27256", but could I use this with my MAS equipped '88 Mustang 5.0 (it's
EECIV too)....what benefit would I gain (eg. what does this stuff do)

                                        Gannon

          "Gripping the wheel, his knuckles went white with desire...the wheels
           of his Mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45...
           True death... 400 horsepower, maximum performance piercing the
           night...
           This is BLACK SUNSHINE!"